Hiya! We are Camping OITA!
Today, I would like to introduce you to “Beppu Onsen”.
Beppu Onsen is one of the most popular tourist spot in Japan. And it is the second largest amount of discharge in the world and the largest amount in Japan. It’s a world famous hot spring so some of you may know about it.
Beppu City is one of the municipalities in Oita Prefecture in Japan. Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University is located there and many foreigners also live there.
Do you know where Oita is located?
Do you know where Oita pref is?
Oita Pref is located in the Kyushu region of Japan. Oita Pref is famous for its beautiful nature, hot springs and traditional crafts. You may even see monkeys in the wild.
Take a look at the promotion video produced by Oita pref.
Where is Beppu City located?
Beppu City is located in the middle of Oita Pref.
This video will give you a complete understanding of what Beppu Onsen is all about. Take a look at the promotion video produced by Beppu city.
And more information…
You can tour Oita Prefecture in a campervan! 【RV rent】
We are a company that provides campervan rentals in Oita. Of course, foreign visitors to Japan can also rent a campervan to travel around Japan.
If you have a valid driver’s license, you can rent an RV.
You must also show your passport.
Valid driver’s licenses are as follows.
(1) Japanese driver’s license
(2) International Driver’s License
(3) Driving with a Japanese translation attached to a foreign driver’s license
(1) Those who have a Japanese driver’s license are allowed to drive.
(2) For one year after landing in Japan, you can drive with an international driver’s license that conforms to the Geneva Convention.
(3)You must have a driver’s license from Estonia, Switzerland, Germany, France, Belgium, Monaco, or Taiwan with a Japanese translation attached to it for a period of one year after landing in Japan.
For more information, please visit the Metropolitan Police Department’s website.
Google 번역을 사용하고 있습니다.
유효한 운전 면허증이 있으면 RV를 임대 할 수 있습니다.
유효한 운전 면허증은 다음과 같습니다.
(1) 일본 운전 면허증
(2) 국제 운전 면허증
(3) 외국 운전 면허증에 일본어 번역본을 첨부 한 운전
(1) 일본 운전 면허증이있는 사람은 운전할 수 있습니다.
(2) 일본에 상륙 한 후 1 년 동안 제네바 협약을 준수하는 국제 운전 면허증으로 운전할 수 있습니다.
(3) 일본에 도착한 후 1 년 동안 에스토니아, 스위스, 독일, 프랑스, 벨기에, 모나코 또는 대만의 운전 면허증이 첨부되어 있어야합니다.
자세한 내용은 수도 경찰 웹 사이트를 방문하십시오.
Travel to Japan may be banned in some cases…
Travel to Japan is banned in some countries and regions due to the effects of covid-19.
For more information, please refer to the Ministry of Justice website.
Please come to our store when you are ready to come visit!
We look forward to seeing you!
Our YouTube Channel
Campervans available for rent